Mandatory Training Video
Test Your Crisis Cleanup Knowledge!
Take this quick poll to see how much you understand about Crisis Cleanup.
1. You can use Crisis Cleanup to do donations management, case management, logistics, etc.
2. How much does Crisis Cleanup cost?
3. Crisis Cleanup should be used primarily by field workers.
4. Your organization is responsible for keeping client information confidential.
5. When must you claim a work order? Hint
6. Always store as much sensitive personal information in Crisis Clean up as possible. Hint
7. What kind of organizations may participate? Hint
8. You are responsible for updating completed or partially completed work orders. Hint
9. Who is in charge of Crisis Cleanup?
10. You may unclaim a work order if you do not have the resources to perform the work. Hint
11. All participating organizations can see what all of the other organizations are doing.
12. Who may enter work orders?
13. What should you do if a fellow relief organization doesn't do a work order they've claimed?
14. It is possible to download a copy of all work orders. Hint
15. Each user is responsible to keep his/her own passwords secure.
16. You may use Crisis Cleanup for case management.
17. Each organization should have one primary user.
18. What is the easiest way to get a list of work orders and run reports? Hint
Feeling good about your answers? Try these more advanced questions!